Holton Buggs’ latest travel MLM, iBuumerang pronounced as ‘eye-boomerang,’ is a network marketing phenomenon. To put it another way, if you give anything away, it will come back to you like a boomerang.
When it comes to MLM’s, two classes make the bulk of big money:
- The creators
- Those who arrive first
iBuumerang is a direct sales and network marketing business that allows people to live their lives to the fullest while generating a residual income.
How Do You Make A Profit From iBuumerang?
iBuumerang is a multi-level marketing company based in Houston, Texas that offers discounted travel services to its members. Holton Buggs owns iBuumerang, which was established in March 2019, so there isn’t much in the way of company history. The iBuumerang’s corporate team comprises the following people:
- Terrance Gray’ T. Gray’-VP of Business Growth Mark
- Kithcart-VP of Marketing
- David Manning- President and CEO of Xstream Travel
- Peter Hirsch- The Buum Foundation’s Chief Giving Officer
- Lori Speers- Manager of Travel Services
iBuumerang Functions In The Following Way
You send out invitations (boomerangs)as an iBuumerang member to a website with travel offers upto 70 percent off on retail rates. You get a paid fee while booking travel reservations through the platform. In a nutshell, iBuumerang allows the distributors to refer their friends to the iGo booking engine. iGo booking engine is an online platform that offers travel discounts.
iGo is authorized by a different organization, Xstream Travel, which is only available to iBuumerang members. But, you can offer boomerangs or your iGo login credentials to anyone interested in saving money on their travel plans as an iBuumerang distributor.
When customers use your iGo boomerang, they will look for travel deals on sites like TripAdvisor, Expedia, Kayak, and others. iGo also has certain offers that are hundreds of dollars cheaper than the major travel sites. iGo also has a low-price guarantee for hotels and rental cars. If you find a lower price online, iBuumerang will match it by 110 percent.
But you can only purchase boomerangs from an independent iBuumerang distributor, aka Travel Savings Ambassador, to receive the savings.
Interesting Facts About iBuumerang
Your iBuumerang membership level determines the number of boomerangs you can send out. The more boomerangs you have, the more commissions you can earn. For example, if you send five boomerangs per month, you can get upto five commissions per month.
There are three ways to obtain different boomerangs:
- Upgrade to a higher level of membership
- Purchase additional individual boomerangs
- iBuumerang members can also be recruited.
Is iBuumerang A Pyramid Scheme?
Some people like to call all MLM a pyramid scheme, but that’s not always true. iBuumerang is not an outright Pyramid Scheme but does have some elements of one. If you see with MLM’s, most of the income comes from recruitment and building a downline. The reason people do this is you get a slice of every sale of the people below- your recruits, your recruit’s recruits, your recruit’s recruit’s recruits, and so on.
You can sell the services of iBuumerang directly to customers and earn commissions that way. But you make a lot more when you have 100 people working under you than you do the working just for yourself.
Terms & Conditions
- You must always have reliable and fully up-to-date information when you build an account with iBuumerang. Failure to provide information is a violation of the terms and can terminate your account immediately on account of their Service.
- You will be responsible for safeguarding the password you use for accessing the Services. If you become aware of a security breach or unauthorized access, you should alert the organization immediately.
- Vents Magazine and its licensors own and manage the Services of iBuumerang. Vents Magazine also licenses the original content, features, and functionality.
- The iBuumerang’s Service includes links to third-party websites or services that are not under Vents Magazine’s control. Vents Magazine has no power over third-party sites. Vents Magazine assumes no responsibility for third-party content, privacy policies, or procedures. When signing up for iBuumerang, you agree to the term that Vent Magazine won’t be responsible for any harm or loss caused by or in connection with products or services.
- iBuumerang strongly recommends you read the terms and conditions and the privacy policies of any third-party services you visit.
- iBuumerang can terminate or cancel your access to their services at any time, without warnings or liabilities, if the terms are violated.
- You are solely responsible for the use of services provided by iBuumerang. The Service is given ‘AS IS,’ with no explicit or implied warranties. The services are not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or course of performance.
- The terms of Service will be regulated by and interpreted according to Dominican Republic Law, except conflicted law clauses. The failure to enforce any of iBuumerang’s Terms’ rights or clauses will not be construed as a waiver of the rights.
- iBuumerang reserves the right to alter or substitute their Terms at any time. If the change is significant, the company will aim to give at least 30 days’ notice before the new terms taking effect. The organization is responsible for deciding what materialistic change is required at the absolute discretion.
- The organization might ask you to provide them with personally identifiable information that can be used for your identification while using the services. Personal data is not just limited to name and email address.
Advantages & Disadvantages
- Product with high value and high demand
- A well-known brand in the industry
- Chance to get in on the ground floor.
- The lowest price is guaranteed.
- Cutting-edge equipment
- Expensive commodity
- A contentious founder
- iBuumerang is a brand new app with no prior success.
- iBuumerang is essentially an Xstream on a stick.
- iBuumerang is still a multi-level marketing business.
There are three simple membership levels after you enroll. The higher membership levels are more expensive, both upfront and monthly. However, they also provide more boomerangs and higher Travel Savings Incentives (TSB), suggesting higher commissions.
Six Ways To Make Money With iBuumerang
- Referred Travel Bonus
- Travel Savings Bonus
- Fast Start Bonus
- Dual Team Bonus
- Unilevel Commissions
- Leadership Development Bonus
iBuumerang is not a pyramid scheme in the traditional sense. But it is hiring more employees into the MLM business where the real money is made. As a result, iBuumerang resembles a ‘deceptive pyramid scheme.’