Top Two Healthy Dessert Recipes For Winter Cravings
As winter is here, we all are a little happier than before! With so many festivals, a little nip in the air, and the streets decorated with beautiful lights, we know that it truly is the most beautiful time of the year. With so many amazing things, one particular thing that returns is our winter dessert cravings, the urge to have a Birthday cake, even when it’s no one’s birthday, is overpowering. And with so many online bakeries providing online cake delivery in Faridabad, the urge becomes impossible to ignore. We know, that you feel guilty and yes you can not help yourself but we can and That is why we are here! This winter, don’t torture yourself by suppressing your sweet needs but embrace your cravings with some yummy yet healthy desserts.
Yups, you read that right! We are going to share the top two healthy dessert recipes that are going to make your tastebuds happy and your body healthy, So, don’t skip the good part and keep on reading!
So the first Dessert that you can try is Apple Extravaganza. Sounds fancy? Well, it tastes even better.
The ingredients needed for this dessert are:
- Two whole apples, cut into thin slices,
- One tiny teaspoon of shredded coconut,
- Four teaspoons of coconut oil, melted,
- One juiced lemon,
- Two big tablespoons of chocolate chips
- Two tablespoons of chopped pecans and lastly,
- One big spoonful of peanut butter
Now, after gathering everything, lets out it all together, step by step:
- First of all, take two microwave-safe bowls and keep one on the side. Now take two teaspoons of coconut oil and one and a half tablespoons of chocolate chips. Mix them together properly and heat them up in the microwave. Remember not to keep it inside the microwave for too long, just enough to melt the chocolate chips. After you are done check the consistency of the mixture and if there are any lumps left.
- After you are satisfied that there are no lumps, keep this mixture aside and take another bowl. Now, pour the remaining two teaspoons of coconut oil into the bowl along with peanut butter. Again mix them together properly and heat in the microwave. This mix can take a little more than chocolate chips one as peanut butter can take more time to melt. After it’s melted, take both the batters and again heat them a little to achieve that water-like consistency.
- Now, take a serving plate and place the sliced apples on it, side by side individually. Next, sprinkle lemon juice on top of the apples and pour both the batters on them. After they are covered in the mixes, garnish the dessert with remaining chocolate chips, shredded coconuts, and chopped pecans. Your dessert is not ready to be devoured.
We all love brownies, but have you ever considered the possibility that those little crumbling devils can also be healthy? Well with our recipe of Choco-Avacado Brownies, which are gluten-free by the way, you bet they can be.
So, to make these mouthwatering brownies, you will need:
- Two large avocados, which by the name is pretty obvious!
- Three whole eggs
- Half teaspoon of baking soda
- Just half a cup of brown rice flour, yups we are going towards the healthy
- Half a cup of chocolate chips, a little chocolate never hurts
- Another half cup of cocoa powder
- And one whole cup of coconut sugar
Now that you have gathered all the ingredients, get make some healthy brownies:
- First thing first, prepare a brownie pan by greasing it up with butter or vegetable oil and pre-heat your oven at 350° F or 176° C. Remember to cover all the corners of the pan, or else the brownies may stick to the pan. Now place the pan aside and take your food processor out.
- Now, properly scoop the flesh of the avocados out with a spoon and pour it into the blender of your food processor. Now, add cocoa powder and coconut sugar into the same and start blending. Once you are sure they are somewhat mixed, add brown rice flour, baking soda, and eggs into the blender and start again.
- Make sure to get the fluffy kinda batter and keep blending until you get it. After achieving the desired consistency, put in some chocolate chips and blend a little more, not enough to break but just enough to mix them and then pour the batter in the pan that you kept aside.
- Now bake the brownies for around 15 to 17 minutes. To check if they are done or not use the thumb rule of poking it with a toothpick, if it comes out clean the brownies are done. Now if you want you can garnish them with some chocolate chips. Keep the brownies aside to cool down and then slice them and serve them for a healthy snack.
The above-given recipes are for you to enjoy the winter season, without losing your healthy lifestyles, so enjoy and happy winters!